Smart U-TAD is a smart city prototype deployed in a smaller space, a university campus. The system offers information services to students, teachers and university staff adapted to new technologies and mobile devices.
Despite being developed as a Percepción testing scenario, the solution is exportable to any type of venue and even entire cities.
Smart U_TAD can be deployed on any environment, including shopping malls, factories and cultural events such as concerts or congresses. The bundled services include:
- Indoor maps with detailed information of each of the spaces.
- Indoor location using our own researched technology
- Combined navigation between indoor and outdoor places
- Search spaces or amenities
- Amenities reservation / booking
- Human / device speech interactivity
- Augmented reality environment
- QR code readingAlarm system, i.e. crowds detection